Through being professional, reliable and friendly, I have built a solid relationship and reputation amongst the top wedding venues and suppliers throughout Scottish Borders
Each wedding is different, so I like to discuss directly with the Bride, Groom or whoever is making the arrangements about the detail of what will work best, when to play? What music? Maybe a special request? I will always endeavour to provide you with what you want.
I wear the full Highland Dress as you will see in the photographs which I feel is the most appropriate dress for such an occasion.
I have over thirty yearís experience of piping, having played in various bands as well as the Army.
I have provided professional Wedding services for many years, I am more than familiar with the order of the dayís service and I can often be helpful in knowing what will happen and when, which can allay any nerves there might be.
This cost is for pre ceremony through until you sit down to your celebration meal.
An example of some of the traditional duties
1. Playing as guests arrive for the ceremony.
2. Playing as the Bride arrives.
3. Playing the Bride down the Aisle.
4. Playing for the Bride and Groom leaving the ceremony.
5. Playing during the afternoon for your guests whilst photographs are taking place.
6. Playing the new couple to the top table and the start of the celebration meal.
Your full dayís music and entertainment, itís your day; you have it the way you want it.
about 4 to 5 hours